Monday, October 8, 2007

Operation 25 (Update III) Fundraising Update

The real issue about the walk is not the fun while working, neither is it the level of fitness one attains... all these matter though! The issue is how much cheddar we manage to amass in our quest to campaign against drugs... that's what.

As intimated earlier pledge-wise we have hit the target... I am currently standing at Kes 54,661 in pledges. 26% of this (Kes 14,000) is already in as cash. The challenge now is converting the pledges to cash. The joy I have however is that with the kind of support I am having and with me actually conquering the course this Saturday, the conversion ratio should be heading towards 100% by the end of this month.

Remember, there are several ways of honoring your pledge (and making new ones :-)):
  • I can make arrangement to have it collected at your convenience
  • You can deposit the same into the bank
  • You can MPesa it

Which ever your choice just drop me a line (krease@myrealbox.com) and I will respond accordingly.

No comments: