Sunday, October 7, 2007

Operation 25 (Final Week Daily Posts)

As the d-day draws nearer I will provide daily updates throughout this week on where I am and how I am doing.
---
Thursday 11th Oct: never thought that aerobics was sooooo good. I am getting a hang of things. You should have seen me keepin in step with the instructor... I thoroughly sweat it out.

Wednesday 10th Oct: the best so far in terms of prepartions. 1.5 hours of near none-stop aerobics... I am getting fit by the day!!!

Tuesday 9th Oct: limited morning stretches... my intention to join the group aerobics are thwarted by a traffic jam !!! However I do 3km walk later in the evening

Monday 8th Oct: 25 minute mini-workout including the skipping rope, some aerobics and stretches. My intended 3km walk was cut down to 1.5km by a slight drizzle in the evening!!

Sunday 7th Oct: Absolutely no exercise save for the vibrant praise and worship session in church :-)

Saturday 6th Oct: Woke up early (for a Saturday) and hit the road by 6:20. Covered six kilometres and did another four in the evening.

No comments: