Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Operation 25 - Now Closing

Hey good people...

My Operation 25 is fast heading to a close. May I brief you on how I 'performed'... With a target to collect 2,000/- per kilometer my total collections were targetted to hit 50,000/-.

I can gladly state that I did receive pledges totalling 56,161/-. To date, I have managed to convert 46,411/- of the pledges into cash and these will go a long way in assisting StAY Alive Fellowship and the K.A.T.A.A Initiative achieve their targets for this year.

Have I given up on hitting my target? Definitely not, infact I am sure that by Sunday, through God’s grace, I will have surpassed the target.

On another issue, the main activity takes place on Nov 24th... I will be updating you on the going on's but one things for sure!!! With the current political campaigns going a notch higher, you can trust us to come up with a differently packaged roadshow this time round ... watch this space ...

No comments: