Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Anti-Drugs Crusader

Where do I start?? My passion for campaigning against drugs and their abuse needs no emphasising... I therefore have a deep sense of gratification when I realise what I was able to achieve through the group that I Patron the StAY Alive Fellowship... Yes, the barons swim in money, yes, people are still drinking and smoking pot, yes, yes, yes... but the achievements we managed on November 24th go a long way in the campaign against drugs.

Personally encountering a man who confided in me and stated that he has a real alcohol problem and has been wondering what to do, dishing stickers to little boys and girls and stating not to experiment with drugs calls for a praise report... I could go on and on... Let me stop there for now. You can however read the praise report by the StAY Alive Fellowship together with some pics here.

Say Yes To Life - Say No To Drugs

No comments: