Friday, September 14, 2007

Operation 25 (Update)

My exercise program continues in earnest... started off with a few jumps on the skipping rope but have now graduated to some aerobics and stretches.
Without wanting to burn myself out before the d-day (Sep 29th) I am turning it up. Remember my walking rythm is never interupted from start to finish keepin the beat without stopping for close to four hours.
You still have a chance of joining me... the route: St Marks Church in Westlands through Spring Valley, Nyari, Gigiri, Runda, Ridgeways, Garden Estate, Thika Road on to ACK St. Andrews Church Zimmerman. My colleagues and I start off at 07:00hrs (GMT+3)
Register with 1,000/- and obtain a free t-shirt... and exercise, excercise, exercise!!

Revert to me on (krease@myrealbox.com) for further details.

No comments: