Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Operation 25 (Update II)

Its now less than two weeks to the day... went slow on the workouts but resumed in earnest today (18th Sep 2007). I should be in shape for the event but completion of my post-graduate project (which is overdue by the way) is getting in the way!!! With God's help, I will nail both...

On the fundraising front, with the pledges I have to date I should hit my target before walk day!!! As usual the challenge is turning the pledges to cash :) ... going by previous experience I have had a pledge convertion ratio of 94% which I am also targetting to surpass.

Supporting walkers registration is now open... all you need is to register as a walker with 1,000/- and you will obtain a free tshirt (carrying the bold message - I AM AN ANTI-DRUGS CRUSADER, on the back and the guiding slogan this year CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP phil 3:12-14). Drop me a line (krease@myrealbox.com) and will give you the finer details.

TShirt Front Print:









TShirt Back Print:










Sampled:









Lets say No to drugs - KATAA

No comments: