Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Iko Nini - Mbona Kimya?

Its amazing how time flies! It is more than two months since my last update and even more since my monthly brief!!

To sum it up... my life has been one huge unrehearsed circus! Spiritually, I have soo grown! But more of this has been occasioned by uncertainties and upheavals rather than positive experience! Remember my job situation (see previous posts), it changed from great opportunities (even across boarders) to turned down offers. As I blog, nothing is clear and I am now living by the minute rather than by the day (LOL).

But that's not all there is! From this, I have heard God's voice on patience, studied with my family on love and had interesting revelation on gifts! Further, my personal commitment to raise funds through Operation 25 for StAY Alive Fellowship and the related anti-drugs campaign received a major boost by being embraced by the wider St Andrews community. Result? I not only achieved my personal target, but the total collection at blog time stood at 216,025/-, just above what we thought was an ambitious target of 210,000/-. The good news is that we should be able to collect a few more from willing sponsors. Further, Operation 25 is now beyond, Pappa, beyond StAY Alive and is a community baby meaning it now has a life of its own. My prayer is that it will be one long life filled with great growth and success.

Me again! What does the future portend? Its bright, not because its clear now but because I serve a God of miracles, a God who never fails and I join the Psalmist in my theme of the season:

Psalm 37:
25 I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.

The present? Very uncertain, very risky and very daunting. Let alone tomorrow, I do not know about the next minute. But in all the joy of the Lord is my strength.

1 comment:

The Nince said...

With this post, someone would have thought you were back for gud again...but this tym round, you over kimyad. Wats'up!! everything cool with you I hope. Was just peeping thru for a breifing but wapi...!!
Bless you Dad! and your family!