Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hesitant To Say Happy New Year??

It has been a bit, has it not been? I visited my former CEO and lashed out at him "Happy New Year" more out of routine than anything else... His slow timid response... 'I honestly cannot respond to that'

I do not remember any January, indeed any moment when things were soooo different in our beloved country Kenya... But I have been always been an encourager. I always want to see the other side. I am not being cynical but I know - indeed I believe - it's gonna be a brighter day, we are gonna see a better country and yes... Christian (true Christian) revival, will kick off from our beautiful country.

I do not care what your middle name is... lets take the reigns and move ourselves ahead... not just by God's grace but by God's strength and salvation... until we walk the streets of gold.

In my own small way, I am gonna leave a legacy and a positive one at that... care to join me? It's 2008.

My guiding scripture... Romans 12:2

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

AMKA - BADILIKA - WAKILISHA

No comments: